4 Japanese Birthday songs...

"maybe have someone precious that you want to send the special song?"

actually i draft this theme about 2 years ago.
it is pending, until i have plenty time for my self again...

I remind myself sending my precious person the songs I like.
I am not good at words, I am not great speaker. So, the song that can represent me is always be my favorite song. that was how I show my true feelings.

this Japanese Songs are letters.
I send it to my friends, who understand Japanese.
sometimes, I record it, then send it by whatsapp to them.
I take the very favorite ones.
and if I had more times, and doesn't find any translation.. I may translate it.... sometime...later..later...

4. Nishino Kana - Happy Birthday!!

   well, I guess Jpop Lovers already know this song. Kana is one of my favorite singer, and I know lot people love her, too.

We Don't Stop / Kana Nishino
Kana Nishino

this is a cheer song, for cheers friend. for your best friends, and forever friends ;)
you may get the translation from here: jpopasia


3. Anri Kumaki - Tanjoubi (Birthday)

  May be this is a bit underrated. but if you have someone special who is  confused about their self, in their birthday... this is the perfect one. because in this song, clearly stated "you don't have to thank me, it's okay for you to be yourself". I couldn't find any translation. but maybe sometime i will make it....

Shiroi Ashiato / Anri Kumaki
Anri Kumaki


2. Ayaka - Birthday Song
   This is cute song. sweet voice of Ayaka and a little girl voice. just nice to Listen. it is straight song.  from first verse, it stated Happy birthday. anyone can understand this song almost 75% of this lyric hehe. translation can be found here: dreamslandlyric


Rainbow Road / Ayaka
Ayaka


1. Goose House - Kimi e dake no Birthday Song (Birthday Song only for you)
    I really love this song. almost every time, in my birthday, my special one's birthday I reminisce this song. 
This song is in Wonderer #3 Album of Goose House. I saw  it already sold out in CDjapan. No wonders. I also really RECOMMEND this album.
my favorite parts of this song is, "This birthday song just for you, In the times when you become driven by uneasiness, Remember that I haven’t changed."
Goose house phrase #03 Wandering /
You don't need to use all lyric btw. We only need our favorite part, and send it to them.

.....Happy confession... 

Comments

Popular Posts