5 Most Favorite songs from Aimer

halo guyss... since I am not in the mood for translating... I am going to blabbering now...

Aimer is my favorite singer, I know her since No.6 anime, but barely know her... until someone give me "yuki no furu machi" single... she is also the first singer that i made eagerly buy the original
albums LOL

after 'anata ni deawanakereba' release... i became big big fan of her... #and a bit crazy of her songs....
specially of her PV that made me... uWoW

and now she own big name in Japan ^Congratssss^

well, I am waiting her new single next June... since I love Fate UBW too~~~

go to the point...

my most favorite Aimer songs.... (almost all are my favorite tough) I choose 5 that most most most I Love...

5. Hoshikuzu Venus
    this song is heart breaking (as for me)... when we has to be strong.. when has to wait... this song played as my ringtone& my alarm that time...
this part.... 'waratte ita no wa tsuyogari kara janaku, naki gao nanka mou mitakunai deshou~'
like a magic word that made me cry instantly #that time#
released as digital single... i got it from her album 'sleepless night' which i'd give 9/10 point for the album... remained point... because i didn't get the PICTURE BOOK!!!!!! ahahaha...




4. Polaris
   this song is sooo romantic. I'd has someone who sing this song for me!!! nante ne...
this part... this part... "itsudatte soba ni ite koraekirezu naki dashitatte
yami no naka wo kasukani terasu yo
sou yatte ikite kita kimi no tame dake no
porarisuni naritai" 
 so romantic... isn't it??

when you buy midnight sun album, actually you could get picture book (special edition... where there're 3 option books: nemuri no mori, polaris, and kyou kara omoide)
i got the 'nemuri no mori' one... because...it was the easiest to get, while another has special term...
and i think to get these picture books, we has to be in Japan.. (?)

I didn't aware that 'polaris and kyou kara isn't listed in the album tough >.<
it was in After dark's Mini Album... which... i'd give 3/5 for the album... because mostly song are from her Live Performance.. not hate it... but i'd like to watch myself... *hoping&praying


After Dark / Aimer
Aimer

i taught that the PVs of polaris, kyou kara omoide and nemuri no mori will became a Film~~
but hmmm.... i'll watch again the dvd later...



3. Rokutousei no Yoru
    this song definitely awesome... the song that made me fall in love~ it was soo nice..!
   i didn't really in to JPop before, but this song turn away my life kekeke...
   it was me and my friends.. that talking about no.6 Anime, and they like the op song... while i chose the ending one! well, that time... no info... about her...
luckily she is the active one!! *bravobravoooo~~~*


2. Re: I am
hmmm... this is the most famous song one other than kisetsu toka (anata ni deawanakereba)...
become Gundam's OST is a huge step... no wonder her fan base much bigger after this song~~

as for me,,, this is the best song when i am sad and want to shout out... kekeke
just go to karaoke, for this song... lalala~~ not a good singer though

i entered the unplugged version instead because it was so nice... the PV could be seen in her channel..


1. Cold Sun
    and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww...... i didn't translate this song... really???? oh.my.god... remind me it will be my homework... this song... still be my ringtone&alarm tone... till now

cold sun just........ simply amazing~!!! don't know what to say anymore (♥ω♥ ) ~♪


Midnight Sun / Aimer
Aimer

and thats all... guyss... wait for another blabbering yeaaa...^^

Comments

  1. Aimeeerrr 😍😍😍😍😍😍..
    Gw jatuhcinta ama suaranya pas di lagu "Anata ni Deawanakereba"

    Walaupun ampe sekarang gw gatau orangnya yang mana 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Top Fav :

    - Anata ni Deawanakereba
    - Polaris
    - Kataomoi
    - Chou Chou Musubi
    - After Rain
    - Re: Pray

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me the best song are April showers, Brave Shine, Polaris, kataomoi, StarRing Child

    ReplyDelete
  4. aimer and sawano hiroyuki is the best for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts