Korean version and Japanese version Songs...

lot of Korean idols debuted in Japan. Big Bang is one of popular idol in Japan.. I love them too ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪ after I feel so lost without 'Tohoshinki', Big Bang gave many song that 'different' with songs that i usually listen to..  their solo debut was successful too~~ go DAESUNG!! о(ж>▽<)y ☆ hahahaha
actually i'm a bit disappointed when i see someone translated japanese version song same as the korean version.. sigh..  *i see some on seung ri songs translation =.=


there some misunderstanding.. some people think that korean version same with japan ver. well, the tone might be same, but not the content. usually, the song come out with korean version, it remake to Japanese version.. or the opposite *not being translated to
Hey, it'd be so difficult to make a same content with same tone. after all, their language is different!!
when i heard daesung cover song's I Love you, I remembered Changmin had sang the Korean version.. I love both,,,the japanese version came first. but the remake of korean version have a deeper meaning than Japan version *korean version makes it like a letter*. because I know better in Japanese, I memorize Japanese version faster than korean version.











I love both version, I realize that Yutaka Ozaki is great singer o(^▽^)o
other example... 2AM korean version "you wouldn't answer my call" and Japanese version "To You who wouldn't answer my call" ..  have different meaning right? but i love the japanese version better~~ hahaha

well, I just hope K-pop lovers who translate the Japanese version will increase... >.<

btw, i just remember that the one who took me to know Japanese songs was "TVXQ". I was crazy because of them. their songs was my motivation to learn Japanese (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆. After their separation... I move on to 2AM and Big Bang~. I am still supporting TVXQ though.. not as crazy as before.  o(^▽^)o
Hey, i reminisce Tohoshinki again. I must miss them ≧(´▽`)≦. let's hear their "begin"!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts