2AM - Denwa ni Denai Kimi ni (You wouldn't answer my call) _ Kanji+Roman+Translate

I love this song since the Korean version release. well, when i heard this song in Japanese version, I really love it (since i understand japanese better then korean). I reminisce this song sometime ago, when someone mad(?) to me. haha. it's nice song afterall..

this song sang by 2AM, a ballad group band in Korea.


this song is in their 2nd Japanese single and is in 2nd track of their first Japanese Album "voice"

well, this is the preview PV of this song:
and this is the full PV


i hardly found the english translation of this song, so I make it myself.. hope you'd like it.. :)






Denwa ni Denai Kimi ni (電話に出ない君に)
You Wouldn't Answer My Calls
Lyrics * English Translation * Romanized

Japanese Lyric:
どんなにどんなにもう無理だってことわかっているけど
僕は一人思いでの場所で待つよ

どんなにどんなに悔やんでも悔やみきれない
失うのが怖いのは君だけしかいないんだ

電話にも出ない君に
こんなにも思う君に
この気持ちをも一度だけきいて貰いたくて

思い出の場所で待つよ
いつかの待ち合わせ場所
声が聞きたくて合いたくて
ごめんといいたくて心から

メールを問い合わす何度だって充電切れる暗い
もしかしたら君かもしれないと

最初はいつもの県下みたいにもどってくると
だけど深く傷つけた守るべき人なのに

電話にも出ない君に
こんなにも好きな君に
この気持ちはまたあふれて尾張には出来ない

思い出の場所で待つよ
おもかげ下げして待つよ
偶然でもいい出会えたら
ごめんといいたくて心から

Romanized:
Donna ni donna ni mou muri datte koto, Wakatte iru kedo
boku wa hitori omoide no basho de matsu yo

Donna ni donna ni kuyande mo kuyamikirenai
Ushinau no ga kowai no wa kimi dake shika inainda

Denwa ni mo denai kimi ni
konna ni mo omou kimi ni
Kono kimochi wo mo ichido dake kiite moraitakute

Omoide no basho de matsu yo
itsuka no machiawase basho
Koe ga kikitakute aitakute
Gomen to iitakute kokoro kara

MEERU wo toiawasu nando datte juuden kireru kurai
Moshikashitara kimi kamo shirenai to

Saisho wa itsumo no kenka mitai ni modotte kuru to…
Dakedo fukaku kizutsuketa mamorubeki hito na no ni

Denwa ni mo denai kimi ni
konna ni mo suki na kimi ni
Kono kimochi wa mata afurete owari ni wa dekinai

Omoide no basho de matsu yo
omokage sagashite matsu yo
Guuzen demo ii deaetara
Gomen to iitakute kokoro kara

Translation:
No matter how much I know it's Impossible
I still wait alone at our precious place

No matter how much I feel regret, I can't erase it
the one I scared to lose of, is you

To You who wouldn't answer my call
to You who I care so much
Just one time, please understand my feeling

I wait in our precious place
sometimes in our rendezvous place
I want to hear your voice, I want to see you
from the bottom of my heart, I want to say " I am sorry"

I sent you some mail till I charge my battery many times
maybe you'll contact me

in the first, i think you'll be back like each time we quarrel
I should have protect you, i hurt badly

To You who wouldn't answer my call
to You who I love so much
this feeling is overflowing, i can't end it

I wait in our precious place
I am still looking for your shadow
it's okay if it's just coincidence
if i meet you again, I want to say "sorry" from the bottom of my heart

well, i change some word like 'omoide no basho' which is the place of our memories to be 'our precious place', etc
but really I hope, you'd enjoy this song.^^


Comments

Popular Posts