2am - Kimi no tame dekiru koto~for you~(+lyric, +translation)

another song from 2AM, haha
lately I re-watch "we got married" Adam couple episodes, well, I love these couple ^^.
I was wanting them to really become a couple. and cry loudly when saw them 'break up'. but I became crazier when see Jokwon not really care to Gain like they used to be .__. *maybe just my feeling XD

other than Adam couple, actually I like seeing Gain and Seulong together, teehee..
they will be a cool couple.. kekeke I want to see them together more.. (´ ▽`).。o♡

seeing them together just make me remember 2am's song - for you~kimi no tame dekiru koto~ that means "what i can do for you"..
this is 2am 3rd single and 1st track on their first album~~


this is it, for you.. (●♡∀♡)


original lyric:
言葉に…できない
君が消えてしまいそうだから

あふれだすその涙に
胸が苦しくてなにも言えない
なぜいまさら急に
好きになってしまったんだろう?

もしもぼくが彼ならば
决して泣かせたりしないけど
本当の気持ちが言えないくせに
嘘もつきたくないから

いつか君の笑顔を取戻すため
僕のこのすべてを捧げよう
言葉に…できない
それが君のためにできること

”どうすればいいの?”なんて
無防備な一言で、また遠くなる
想い出を舍てれば
すぐ步き出せるのに

もしも君が望むなら
その全てを受け止めるから
きれいごとだと笑われてもいい
そばで守り続けたい

君の中でぼくがいられる場所は
いまは悲しみの鏡の中
言葉に…できない
ぼくもその痛みがわかるから

いつか君が笑顔を取り戻したら
ちゃんと、胸を張って伝えるよ

言葉にしたとき
君が微笑んでくれるように

言葉に…できない
それが君のためにできること

Romanization:
Kotoba ni… dekinai
Kimi ga kiete shimaisou dakara

Afuredasu sono namida ni
Mune ga kurushikute nanimo ienai
Naze imasara kyuu ni
Suki ni natte shimattan darou?

Moshimo boku ga kare naraba
Keshite nakasetari shinai kedo
Hontou no kimochi ga ienai kuse ni
Uso mo tsukitakunai kara

Itsuka kimi no egao wo torimodosu tame
Boku no kono subete wo sasageyou
Kotoba ni… dekinai
Sore ga kimi no tame ni dekiru koto

Dousureba ii no? nante
Muboubi na hitokoto de, mata tooku naru
Omoide wo sutereba
Sugu arukidaseru no ni

Moshimo kimi ga nozomu nara
Sono subete wo uketomeru kara
Kireigoto da to warawarete mo ii
Soba de mamoritsuzuketai

Kimi no naka de boku ga irareru basho wa
Ima wa kanashimi no kagami no naka
Kotoba ni… dekinai
Boku mo sono itami ga wakaru kara

Itsuka kimi ga egao wo torimodoshitara
Chanto, mune wo hatte tsutaeru yo

Kotoba ni shita toki
Kimi ga hohoende kureru you ni

Kotoba ni… dekinai
Sore ga kimi no tame ni dekiru koto

Translation:
I can’t put it into words
Because you may disappear

The tears that overflowing
Because I feel pain, I could not say anything
Why just now that I realized that I love you?

Only if I were him
I wouldn’t have let you shed those tears
even my true feelings can’t  be expressed
I don’t want to lie to you

To take back your smile one day 
I will sacrifice my all for that
I can’t put it into words 
It’s the thing I can do for you

The question “What should I do now?”
If I say defenseless words, we’re falling apart
If only  you could throw the memories away, you would easily move on 

If you want
I will accept everything
Even if I were laughed as a fool
I still want to continue  protecting you 

My place inside your heart 
Now it’s like a mirror of sadness

I can’t put into words
Because I understand that pain
If one day I can take back the smile on your face
I will proudly tell you this feeling

When I put it into words
I hope you will receive it with a smile 
 I can’t put it into words
It’s also the thing I can do for you.

when i hear this song for the first time, I was thinking of a Fan Fiction~~
it's like... Gain and Jokwon breakup. Gain can't easily forget about Jokwon, so She continue ask his condition to Seulong... Seulong is always beside Gain,,,
then this song is Seulong's feeling... hohohoho
^just kidding  (*/∇\*)

btw, when I see the PV, i felt something not connect with Jokwon story, hehee..
if you see the story bihind this song its like a friend who give everything to someone he love, but his love already others.. but Jokwon story is different, how could a 'just a friend' prepare a ring? a ring from a boy to a girl mean proposal right? the other boy give the ring to the girl in front of him..
seeing that... I was thinking to another Fan Fiction.. haha
I think the translation should be changed too..
this part:~~~~~~>>
"Dousureba ii no?" nante
Muboubi na hitokoto de, mata tooku naru
Omoide wo sutereba
Sugu arukidaseru no ni
to be: 
If i asked like “What should I do now?”
Just because of those unnecessary words, you'll go
If only  I could throw the memories away, I would easily move on 

 then the story is Jokwon - gain breakup.. they become 'just friend'. seulong and gain still as 'best friend', they became so close.. Jokwon want to back to gain while seulong and gain can't be separated.. hahahaha... then.. Jokwon part start, kekeke... or if its not Seulong, it'd be JYP.. lol
kyaaaa... i'm excited writing this.. hoho. The ring on his PV just like their(adam) ring in wgm.. 
(*/∇\*)

Comments

Popular Posts